Monday, April 18, 2011

Beautiful Women



Just because I live in San Francisco doesn't mean I can't spend a Sunday in my hometown of L.A. In my less than 24 hour visit home, I got to enjoy a day with my loved ones (including my fabulous cousin Tracy) in the Southern California sun.

As most of you know, my family has a very important wedding on the horizon. With my sister getting married soon, there's so much to be happy about. So much so, that it's as if we're in a constant state of celebration. I must say, I'm really getting used to all of this fun and I'm loving the party feel.

Speaking of parties, yesterday I went to one that was off the charts. What was so special about this gathering was that it was entirely organized, curated and attended by women.

No wonder it was so beautifully chic and perfectly styled...

























And speaking of beauty...



The day before I went to L.A., I got to enjoy another display of beauty and love (but this one in SF, my home sweet home). My friends Maggie and Travis got married!! It was an absolutely perfect wedding and I was so delighted to share their most special day with them. Maggie's hair was gorgeous, natural and elegant. I love how her tendrils are so wild and free.

Congrats Mags and Trav!
All my love to you both! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. All so gorgeous sissy! loved being with you and celebrating amongst the gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous event it was, and your pictures really captured the magical quality of the day. It truly was a celebration of women and the beauty that they create.

    ReplyDelete