Saturday, November 12, 2011

Like Crazy



When I see a movie like this, I truly believe that my 13-year-old self would have reacted exactly as my present-day self. Same butterflies, same swooning, same tears. Once a romantic, always a romantic. I really liked this movie, maybe even more than I enjoyed it—if that makes sense. It was definitely hard to watch (sometimes it's not easy witnessing the story of other people's love) but it was so beautiful and I can't stop thinking about it.



I listened to some of the soundtrack this morning but it made me too emotional. So I put on Kanye & JAY-Z, which always makes everything better. Final thoughts: a great start to the holiday season! That's promising :)

5 comments:

  1. We saw a preview for this sweet movie when we went to see that Martha Marcy May Marlene movie (which was so intense).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this movie. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling you are describing exactly. And I usually put some music on when it's time to pull myself away too.... Can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes (not very often) hate watching romantic movies for that same reason! I want to see this one though, looks promising! :)

    ReplyDelete