Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Easy on the Eyes



Hope everyone had a magical holiday! Heather and Alex visited me (as they often do on 3-day weekends). We had the best time: going to the farmer's market, Balenciaga show at the deYoung, brunch at Outerlands, chill time in Duboce Park, watching the sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm so relaxed I can barely speak. Forgive me for not having many words today...but don't these flowers say it all?













Is the weekend really over? I'm still in dreamland.

5 comments:

  1. such gorgeous images from a most beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure do. What a beautiful weekend you must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Do you know what the yellow spherical flowers up top are called? They are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kate: they're called Billy Balls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Taylor sissies: I think I'm in love with the Billy Balls! I wonder if I could grow them in Seattle. Thanks Heather!

    ReplyDelete