Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Only Just Begun



Fall into this flower arrangement brought over to my mom's today by Holly, of Holly Flora. It now sits as the centerpiece on the Thanksgiving table. Just another one of today's many festive and productive activities in preparation for turkey day. Today was mostly all about baking with my mom. Everything from cookies, to pies, to brie in puff pastry. Right now I'm waiting on my chewy Molasses cookies that are just finishing up in the oven. Upon rotating, we had a bit of a scare. We realized that the spaces between the cookies had disappeared and that they had merged. As my mom says, "They look like a platter of hamburger buns." Or, she says, "Flying saucers." We'll let you know...

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see for myself! Very excited. And the arrangement is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete