Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fair Lady



Born on May 4th 1929, today Audrey Hepburn would have been 81! She'd still look as good as ever and be as cozy and giving as she always was. It's true that she was as beautiful and stylish as they come, but it was her acting, toned by both fragility and ease, that carried me away into another world. Tonight would be a great night to watch one her classics,

like Roman Holiday...



or Funny Face...



or, my personal favorite, Breakfast at Tiffany's.



My huckleberry friend, it's a beautiful day...

2 comments:

  1. beautiful sis. you know I've still never seen roman holiday? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH HEATHER. Stop whatever you are doing and watch it right now!

    While Roman Holiday is probably my favorite, my rainy day pick is almost always Sabrina. Perhaps this afternoon...

    ReplyDelete